Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Home Again

I got home Sunday night after sitting in the Ontario airport for an hour and a half. All the flights to Phoenix were grounded due to a monsoon. When we got home they had us sit on the tar-mack for another 15 minutes till they could clear our gate. I had the most horrendous migraine. It was good to get back. Satin was thrilled. She was panting so hard she was making little noises. I did notice however, that her tail wouldnt wag. I figured that she was unhappy that we had left her. Well, that was 3 days ago, and she still wont wag her tail. Come on, she is a lab. Their tails never stop wagging. Their tails can be lethal, they wag so hard. Do you think she is a little bit mad?
I am excited tonight. I got a little port for my computer so I can download my pictures. Finally I will be able to store my pictures on the computer.
I am home without any kids this week, and I was hoping to have a lot of alone, down time. Ha!!!!! What was I thinking? I have spent the last two nights trying to fix my broken lawn mower, since my grass is now almost to my knees. Tonight I was watering and trying to fix my broken pool vacuum. My pool is dirty. And then, I notice that my pool pump was making a funny noise. Do you think when it rains it pours? What a joke. I haven't spent any alone time. I just got 2 of the twilight books and I havent even been able to sit and read those.
It will be good to have the kids back on saturday, I miss them. I hope they are having a good summer. It is just about over. It will be nice to be back on a schedule.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog. You are so sweet. I need to get those clothes over to you. Although it is a garbage bag full. I don't know if you can take all of them on the airplane especially with prices. I will try to get those to you before you leave. We are taking my mom to the spa tomorrow so I will be home friday night. I hope work isn't too bad and that you are enjoying your time alone!

The Tomlinsons said...

I hope you get everything fixed! You are so right--when it rains it pours. I hope you get to enjoy a little bit of your alone time before the kids come back.