Sunday, July 27, 2008

Summer break with Jason and Jackie








Thankyou Jackie for a wonderful week. Thankyou for burning the candle at both ends with me. Thankyou for all our midnight talks. Thankyou for being my surrogate sister. Thankyou for making me a victim of the "twilight" series, I bought "Eclipse" and pre-ordered "New Dawn". Thankyou for the pool, splash pad, and boating. Thankyou for being such a wonderful host. Thankyou for your example of how to be a wonderful mother and even better a great wife. Thankyou for lending me your beautiful children, your lovely house and your special husband. Thankyou for "Ma-Ma-Mia". Thankyou for a boat full of laughs, and some near missed with wet-pants. Thankyou for the great meals. I dont know why my cooking never tastes as good as yours. Thankyou for putting up with me when my nose was so embedded in twilight that I couldnt pull it out if I wanted to. Thankyou for introducing me to EDWARD. I love him. Thankyou Jason for being such a fabulouse husband and father. Thankyou for taking such good care of us. Thankyou for the boating trip, although I could barely move my neck this morning. I hope you got a good laugh out of us moms. We had a delightful time. Thankyou girls for playing with my girls so well and Emma, for being Sarah's "best friend". I hope you girls will always be close. Thankyou Julia for being soooooooooooooo adorable. I love you. Thankyou Grace for scowling every time I told you "NO". I love your spirit and persistance. Thankyou Crissy for letting me dote on you as much as possible and for being my "little friend". Thankyou guys for a week where I leave my heart everytime I go there and pick it up when I return.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

You are too nice Linna! I'm glad you had so much fun and I hope you were able to get a lot of R&R! You deserve it! I understand completely about the Twilight thing. Once you start you can't stop until you are done! It's impossible not to fall in love with Edward. It's a good thing the next book comes out August 2nd or else my kids may have missed their first day of school! I will never forget that tube ride or going to see Mama Mia! Good Times! Thanks for being so great with kids too! You are so cute with them! Give a call anytime you need to talk!

Jackie said...

Oh, and I'll be your surrogate sister anytime!

Jackie said...

we had a great week. It is fun to see the pictures on your blog. The more you update it and keep in current the funner it is to keep in touch. Anyway, we had a great week. It went by really fast. Thanks for taking the time to come and visit.
Jason

The Tomlinsons said...

It was so good to see you and your kids. I hope we'll be able to get together more often now that we'll live a little closer! I admire you so much! We'll have to go on another tube ride. It made me feel like a little girl again! (Although I'm with you--my back hurt for 2 days afterward!!)