Sunday, November 30, 2008



This week was Sarah's program. She was so cute up there dancing and singing. I was so looking forward to hearing her part. She got it the day before and we practiced and practiced and practiced. She could say it to the tee and was so dramatic when she said it. Then........... she got up to say the part and........ read it off her arm. Can we say mortified.... My child was the ONLY child to write her part on her hand and read it. AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggg. It is a good thing she is so darn cute. Love her.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh, that was funny! Jason and I had a good laugh. Oh well, at least she got up there and did it! At least she didn't cheat on her reading log like another little seven year old I know!

The Tomlinsons said...

That is really cute! I can't wait to see your pictures from San Diego.