Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween 2008






Halloween this year was fun. We carved our pumpkins Tues. night, and put them out with candles in them. The kids really had fun punching all the holes in them to create a picture and then cutting them out. We only got to enjoy them for a couple of days. I had to through them in the garbage fri. night because they were rotten. It has been so warm here that they went bad really fast.
Thurs. night Sarah had me roll her hair in sponge rollers because she wanted her hair curly. Fri. morning I woke up to her version of shirley temple. She has ring curls all over her head. It was cute. When I got home I put their makeup on and my devil fairies were off. It started off that the girls wanted to be devils, but when we went to walmart they found these great red wings and decided that they could be devil fairies. They looked cute and had a blast. It is so fun to go with them because they only want to be out for about an hour. They were pretty much done by 8:30. We came home and watched the legend of sleepy hallow. They liked that. Stephen got the privledge of staying home and passing out candy. It was a great success. It was fun to watch all the little kids. I think next year I will let Elizabeth take Sarah and I will stay home.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

The girls looked sooooo adorable!!! What a cute costume idea and it is cute they both were the same thing. I guess Stephen is too old to trick or treat now. I'm embarrassed to admit I went well beyond his age! Our pumpkin rotted too. It was gross! It is freezing now! I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween!

The Tomlinsons said...

The pictures look so cute! I am glad they all had such a good time.