Monday, March 16, 2009

my fridge dilema






Saturday night I got mad at the girls because I found all the ice cream melted and of course I assumed they had left the door open. I gave them a great lecture and sent them on their way. Just before I went to bed I checked again, and found the ice cream had not yet frozen. Sunday morning, I woke to blood dripping down the freezer because my hamburger was unthawing. I hurried and ran to get ice, and put a block in the freezer and another in the fridge. After church, someone graciously donated their side by side to us and helped because we moved some of the food into it. The rest we put in coolers. Sunday evening I made a quick trip to spencers and got a new fridge. I spent all day today getting everything put back. It is nice to have my house back and not have food all over.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I like the new fridge!!! What a hassle though! Your house looks so inviting! You are a really good decorator!

Grandma Tomlinson said...

Hey...your fridge looks just like mine! It looks real nice. Glad you have something after so long with the old one that sounded so awful. Hope the kids will keep it clean. Love, Mom

Linna Merrill said...

It is pretty funny. It is all they talk about. They even called to tell scott about the fridge. So funny. They love all the room and I have to say so do I. Now if I can make my washer and dryer hold out too I will be set.