Monday, March 16, 2009

Family

Once again, as I look at pictures of my family and the families of my siblings I am overcome with gratitude. I am so grateful for a good and wonderful family. I love each one of them so much. It is so fun and I think on each neice, nephew, sister, and brother with such fondness. I am so grateful for each one, for the relationships that we are forging. I love seeing you guys happy and with your families. I am so grateful for the plan and that we get to be together forever. I love your children and love spending time with you guys. I am just to far away. I love watching everyone grow up and go through milestones. All the cute little kids, learning new things and experiencing life. I am so proud of all you, and so glad we are all in this together. I am so grateful for all of you.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

That was really sweet Linna. I'm hoping we will be able to get together this summer and someday hopefully you will live here in sunny St. George! That is something to look forward too.

Jackie said...

I love the Cinderella button! Ain't it the truth? LOL!

The Tomlinsons said...

You are a big sap!

rob

Linna Merrill said...

thx Rob, your support is unending. It's a good thing I love you so much.