Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New furniture!!!!!



I love it when you come across a great deal, or better yet I love it when your friends decide to get new furniture and theirs is in pristine condition. Such was my luck. A dear friend and I were chatting and she commented on wanting to get new furniture and I said I want yours.... Thankyou dear friend, we love it. Funny how MY living room has turned into Stephens hang out spot to rest, talk on the phone, read a book...... Hmmmmmm I need to reclaim my room.

2 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

OOOOOO! How fun! I love hand-me-downs! So many times, they're in pristine condition, but better than new because they're free! That room looks great!

Grandma Tomlinson said...

WOW! I love it. What a nice change and it is great your kids like to go into such a nice room and READ! YEAH! Give your friend a big hug and thank you from me too. I'm glad you had something so nice happen to you. You deserve it. Love, Mom