Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back to School...... Yah hooooo.




The kids went back to school this week. Their first day was Wed. They were so excited. We got their clothes out the night before. They all got up early, first day jitters, and we got them off on time with breakfast and happy. They were glad to see their friends. They all have good teachers, I think. Stephen was thrilled to be back at Jr. High. Elizabeth got the same teacher that Stephen had in 6th. I am thrilled about that, she will have a great year. Sarah's teacher is very young. Right out of school I think. She came home very excited about her teacher. It was cute because her teacher sent her a post card welcoming her to 3rd grade. She was very excited about that. They all came home every night very tired. By 9 pm they were all very grumpy and tired. All in all it was a good week. The girls have been at Scotts all weekend so we got a little break. They have called me every night. I think they are still missing home. They have been so cute every day in their new clothes. I got them bike locks and they ride their scooters every day. I took Wed. thru Fri. off from work. That was nice. I guess the vacation is officially over. It is back to work tomorrow. Both the girls came home with authorizations to be tested for ALP classes. I couldnt believe it, I guess their scores on their AIMS tests last year were very high. Who would have guessed. Last year was such a hard year, we struggled just to get by, or so I thought. I am glad to see at least they got my brains. ;) It will be fun to see where that goes. They were very excited to think they were that smart. ha ha ha. They are so cute. This is going to be a fun year....... Stephen cant keep his mind on anything for longer than about 2 seconds, and it always comes back to girls. Elizabeth is either crying because someone is mad at her or she is mad at someone. The horomones are running rampant here. I think my two older kids have officially been possessed. I wish someone would possess me so I could get out of reality. ;)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

The girls looked so cute for their first day! What little smarties too!! They look so happy!