Friday, May 1, 2009

Holy What???????





It has been a little over a week and Elizabeth is no longer dealing with sore teeth. She has however really stepped up with brushing her teeth and flossing better. I am so proud of her and looking at the little purple and blue rubber bands that line her teeth make me giggle. She is so cute with braces and in 20 months her beautiful face will be exquisite. I am so glad that wearing these is still such a novelty, hopefully it will stay that way for a while. I took before and after pictures, and someone suggested taking profile ones as well because her profile will change when they fix her bite. Here's to 20 months and the arm and leg that I left at the orthodontists office......

2 comments:

ibshell said...

boy, I hear you about the "arm and leg"!! She looks ADORABLE any way you shake it! ;-)

Grandma Tomlinson said...

What a beautiful granddaughter we have! We're so proud of you Elizabeth. We're especially grateful for the sweet spirit that is inside you. It will carry you to wonderful places and help you make the best choices throughout your life. Love, Grandma and Grandpa Tomlinson