Thursday, May 14, 2009

Look how far they've come......

How fun it was at his concert to hear the fun movie pieces and especially the video recapping the year. I am so sad to see Jr. High come to an end but very excited to see what you do with High School. Enjoy it Stephen, be active, have a great time, make great friends, get good grades. This is the beginning of your future and let it be bright. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! It is the end of the year and it seems this year is the busiest so far.... I have spent all week running from one activity to the next. This week it was band. It was so fun to hear the kids and how far they have come. I am so proud of them. The last couple of weeks the Jazz band has played at multiple functions and I am so proud of stephen. I love to hear them play and know he is a part of this group. He has grown so much. They sound fabulous. What a great experience Jr. High has been. He has made so many wonderful friends and has had some great experiences. I am proud of the attention he has payed to his grades. CONGRATS STEPHEN for making the honor roll the ENTIRE time you were in JR. HIgh I am so proud of you......

3 comments:

Grandma Tomlinson said...

Grandpa and I are so proud of you Stephen. You're turning into such a fine young man. We knew the potential you had to become a leader. You are proving us right! I would have never guessed that you could make that trumpet play so good after what I heard come out of it when Rob played it! haha You're great. Hope you will always know that. Have fun at EFY and let us know how things are going for you. There is a box coming in the mail that has something for you to take with you to Provo. You are turning into a very nice looking grandson. Love, Grandma and Grandpa XOXO

Jackie said...

Go Stephen!!! He is definitely growing up. He even looks older to me. How can his junior high days be over already? He as so much to look forward too!

The Tomlinsons said...

Way to go Stephen! We are proud of you. You are getting so big!